Earn Microsoft certifications and present your skills to the world around you. Keep up with the next generation of technical roles and requirements with comprehensive Microsoft courses. The role-based Microsoft certifications will prove your expertise - to your employer and everyone else.
Get certified – get recognized.
To get started, learn more about different Microsoft certifications. You can explore your options by role or certification level. If you already know what you are looking for, simply pick your desired certification below and proceed from there. You can find out which exams you need to take and pass to earn Microsoft certification by visiting the pages below for more details and information. Keep in mind that some certifications require only a single exam pass while others can ask for more.
Microsoft Certifications by Technology
Microsoft & Fast Lane Partnership
Fast Lane is one of the official, authorized Microsoft learning partners. As a gold Microsoft learning partner, Fast Lane has been recognized as a leading technology provider with access to the highest quality course materials, industry-recognized instructors, and hands-on workshops designed to improve both your knowledge and your experience.
Why Get Microsoft Certified
A Microsoft certification is globally recognized, industry-endorsed evidence of mastering real-world technical skills. Keeping up to date with all the new and emerging technologies has never been harder than in this day and age. A Microsoft certification shows others that you are one of the few people that can keep pace with the breakneck speed of technological advancements of today. It’s a testament to your willingness and ability to keep up with current technology.
As a career move, a Microsoft certification will help you yield more positive results. People that earned a certification are more likely to be more productive and efficient in their roles.
Important Benefits of Microsoft Certification
Are you still not sure whether a Microsoft certification will benefit you? Don’t worry, we got you covered. Besides top-quality Microsoft content, our students enjoy other perks of Microsoft certifications, such as:
- Recognition – stand out from the IT crowd with Microsoft certified skills
- Expertise – to be the best you must learn from the best
- Validation – your newly acquired expertise will become a font of guidance for others in your company
- Opportunity – don’t wait for opportunities – create them for yourself. Microsoft certification is a key that unlocks your gate to a vast land of opportunities
- Respect – enjoy greater respect from your work colleagues with a proof of your hard work
- Satisfaction – knowledge is important in and of itself and as such pursuing new knowledge can be a satisfying venue
- Promotion – a Microsoft certification will give you that leverage that you’ve been looking for to help you advance in your career