- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Red Hat»
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
Fast Lane Expert for Hire
Fast Lane offers a unique Expert-for-Hire (E4H)™ service that, when combined with training, provides a complete knowledge and skills transfer plus coaching and mentoring experience for accelerated deployments.
Using combinations of E4H™ consulting services or Q&A days with instructor-led courses, virtual online and e-learning courses, hands-on intensive labs, or seminars, Fast Lane closes knowledge and talent gaps in a timely, made-to-order, and effective manner.
Cloud Consulting Services
Are you considering migrating to the cloud? Fast Lane can help design and implement a solution to meet your needs.
Our goal is to ensure that our clients have a great cloud experience. If you are looking to deploy Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for hosting core services like email, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) for getting servers out of your datacenter, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for deploying applications, implementing a private cloud using Hyper-V, or all of the above, we can help.
Your infrastructure needs to support any increase in services, users and data associated with a cloud migration project. Network infrastructure becomes a critical resource for your organization and balancing high-performance, agility and security considerations is a constant challenge.
We are here to support your journey from existing legacy networks to a state-of-the-art, software-defined infrastructure including cloud solutions using various automation and orchestration technologies.
Cloud Security Assessments
- Azure Security Assessment
- AWS Security Assessment
- Google Cloud Platform Assessment
Fast Lane offers technical services designed to enable customers to acquire knowledge and use information / infrastructure more effectively.
Mentored Install (Mentoring/Coaching/Shadowing)
- This service consists of one or more on-site design and deployment workshops along with related knowledge transfer and additional mentoring once the workshops are completed. The purpose of these workshops is to help you deploy solutions with expert assistance in a controlled and mentored environment, thus optimizing your investment in technology, time to deploy and effectiveness of the implementation.
- Our 5-Stage Consulting Framework provides a process that you can engage at any phase or map to your complete project requirements. This is our way of organizing our engagement with you to ensure we provide everything you need for a successful project.
- If the desired solution involves a considerable amount of customization and/or programming, this service is designed to build a fully functional prototype in order to validate all aspects of the design. Check out our Proof of Concept offering for Cisco SDA.
- Safeguard your IT infrastructure with regular vulnerability assessments to check network and/or web application components.
E4H™ can also expand into longer-term augmentation engagements using any of the services below.
Post-Training Knowledge Transfer
- Reinforces training beyond the standard class
- Address specific topics or issues in order to apply the lessons learned
- White boarding and best practices tailored to your environment
- Over-the-shoulder shadowing during an install or rack and stack
- Network optimization best practices
Staff Augmentation Examples
- Project Managers
- Sales Consultants
- Customer Success Managers
- Technical Engineers
- Program Managers
Remote Lab Services
We offer our customers a unique lab environment for Cisco, NetApp, VMware, Microsoft, Gigamon and others. Whether you are doing certification prep or need a sand-box environment for testing, our remote labs can solve the problem. Learn More Here