As a Red Hat Alliance Training Partner we offer you the official Red Hat Training Curriculum. Invest in your skills or the skills of your team with our hands-on, role-based training for IT professionals and developers. Master key tasks for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, JBoss Enterprise Middleware, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, and more.
We are also partnering with Red Hat to bring you a complimentary
Developing Cloud-Native Applications with Microservices Architectures course!
The courses listed below represent our most popular Red Hat training, however Fast Lane provides a multitude of classes to suit all of your Red Hat educational needs. To find out more about our Red Hat portfolio please contact us.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
Red Hat DevOps
- Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Applications (DO101)
- Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180)
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280)
- Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II (DO285)
- Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications (DO288)
- Microsoft Windows Automation with Red Hat Ansible (DO417)
- Advanced Automation: Red Hat Ansible Best Practices (DO447)
- Red Hat Container Adoption Boot Camp for Administrators (DO700)
- Virtualization and Infrastructure Migration Technical Overview (RH018)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Technical Overview (RH024)
- Red Hat Satellite Technical Overview (RH053)
- An Overview of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL010)
- UPDATED Ansible Basics: Automation Technical Overview (DO007)
- Red Hat Agile Integration Technical Overview (DO040)
- Deploying Containerized Applications Technical Overview (DO080)
- Developing Cloud-Native Applications with Microservices Architectures (DO092)