- Fast Lane / Directions Training
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Digital Learning Solutions
- IT Certification
- IT Training
- Featured Training
- Amazon Web Services
- Dell EMC
- Google Cloud
- Palo Alto
- Additional Vendors»
- Topics / Technologies
- AI & Data Science»
- Cloud Computing»
- Data Center»
- DevOps Deployment
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Project Management
- Sales Enablement
- Scaled Agile
FREE AWS Discovery Day
AWS Discovery Days, hosted by Fast Lane | Directions an official AWS Training Partner, provide an introduction to cloud concepts including security, machine learning, migration, and modern data strategy. AWS Training Partners offer the only AWS-authored training to help your organization develop the AWS knowledge and skills you need to achieve your business goals.
- June 3rd - Introduction to the Cloud and AWS
Join us and our expert David Santana in this three-hour event designed to teach business leaders and IT technical professionals the benefits of computing in the AWS Cloud. We’ll cover AWS services for computing, storage, database management, networking, and content. You will learn how to use AWS services to improve business processes and gain an understanding of how to benefit from AWS security and compliance services.
What you will learn?
- What the cloud is, and how it works
- The benefits of the AWS Cloud
- AWS core services and their common use cases (compute, storage, database, etc.)
- The basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Basic characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- The shared responsibility model
- Basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform
- June 20th - Securing Your AWS Cloud
Join us and our expert, David Santana, in this 1:30h session!
Whether you are thinking of migrating to the AWS Cloud or already have a workload running on AWS, securing your data and resources should be at the top of the list. This event introduces several AWS services that you can use to improve your current security posture. It also covers the different security design principles that will help you to plan your security approach in the AWS Cloud and provides information on resources you can use to further your knowledge around security on AWS.
During this event, you will learn:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud
- Describe the different design principles for security in the cloud
- Determine which AWS services you can use to improve your security posture
- July 11th - Machine Learning Basics
Are you interested in machine learning, but not sure where to start? Join us and our expert, David Santana, for this session with an AWS expert and demystify the basics.
Using real-world examples, you’ll learn about important concepts, terminology, and the phases of a machine learning pipeline. Learn how you can unlock new insights and value for your business using machine learning.
What you will learn?
- What is Machine Learning?
- What is the machine learning pipeline, and what are its phases?
- What is the difference between supervised and unsupervised learning?
- What is reinforcement learning?
- What is deep learning?