- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
- Topics / Technologies
- Project Management
- Scaled Agile
Fast Lane is always on the lookout for exciting topics to present to our customers. We have tapped leading experts in their field to provide the timely, exciting information you want to know! As always, our webinars are free of charge to attend.
Please emailemail us if you have any questions or recommendations for interesting webinar topics.
Want to view past webinars on-demand? Visit our Knowledge Library here.
Cybersecurity – an IT Challenge or a Boardroom Priority?
Join us on October 27th - at 1PM EDT!
This webinar is designed to provide an understanding of the need to treat cybersecurity as a business-critical priority. Rather than examining the technical details of cyber-attacks and security solutions, this webinar looks at potential risks such as impacts to company valuation and earnings, disruption of M&A activities, tarnishing of brand image and others.
Google Cloud Fundamentals Workshops
Join us on Friday, November 12th at 10am EST!
Learn an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services with our GCP expert Vishal Nigam! This free, full-day workshop is designed to help developers, systems operations professionals, solution architects, or any IT professional get started with Google Cloud Platform. Register today to identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform's products and services.
Google Cloud Platform Big Data & Machine Learning Fundamentals Workshop
Join us on Monday, December 13th at 10am EST!
Join Google Expert, Vishal Nigam for an all-day workshop to learn about the following skills:
- Identify the purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products in the Google Cloud Platform.
- Use Cloud SQL and Cloud Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud Platform.
- Democratize machine learning using AutoML and Big Query ML.
- Employ Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Data Flow, and Data Studio to serve real-time dashboards.
- Employ ML APIs.
- Choose between different data processing products on the Google Cloud Platform.