Palo Alto Networks Training
Palo Alto Networks Training gives you the next-generation firewall knowledge you need to secure your network and safely enable applications.
The classes feature lecture and many hands-on labs.
FREE PROMO WEBINAR: Prisma SD-WAN (EDU-238)
Palo Alto Networks will be running a FREE promotional webinar based on a topic pulled from the course "Prisma SD-WAN (EDU-238)".
In this webinar, the topic is Prisma SD-WAN (EDU-238): Dynamic Path Selection & QoS.
This is a 2hr FREE Promo Webinar based on Module 4 of the EDU-238 course where the attendees learn to work with Prisma SD-WAN Policies & QoS in SD-WAN Dynamic Path Selection.
Path & QoS Policies Data Center & Service Groups Use Cases Dynamic Path Selection Live Demo Q&A
Date and time:
Thursday, June 23, 2022 from 8:00am - 10:00am PST
Registration link: Click Here
Palo Alto Networks Training Offerings
Palo Alto Networks Firewall Training
- UPDATED Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
- UPDATED Firewall: Troubleshooting (EDU-330)
- UPDATED Panorama: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220)
- Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation Lecture Only (EDU-318-LO)
- Cortex XDR 2: Prevention, Analysis, and Response (EDU-260)
- CortexTM XSOAR 6.2: Automation and Orchestration (EDU-380)
- Cortex XDR: Investigation and Response (EDU-262)
- UPDATED Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation (EDU-318)
- NEW Prisma SD-WAN: Design and Operation (EDU-238)