Red Hat Learning Subscription for Developers
Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer was designed with developers in mind. A single, annual subscription delivers access to all Red Hat Training courses for developers, including content on
Red Hat OpenShift®, Red Hat Middleware, and containers. Through a dynamic, online learning platform including video classroom courses, e-books, and hands-on labs, developers have access to global, 24x7 training that is delivered on-demand, at their own pace, and in up to nine languages.
Get on-the-job support.
- Easily searchable content to help quickly answer questions on cloud-native technologies, microservices, and migrating existing applications.
- Quick lab access to already set-up, hands-on environments with detailed steps.
- New and updated courses are added to the subscription as they are released.
- On-demand access, worldwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Build your skills.
- No prerequisite level of expertise required, allowing you to build your skills on cloud-native technologies or development, regardless of your level.
- Track progress toward training and certification goals.
- Train offline with up to 10 e-book downloads.
Become Red Hat certified.
- Get certified in up to three Red Hat certifications with three exam attempts.
- Verify your skills with Red Hat application development through certification.
With Forrester naming Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform as the market leader for enterprise container platforms, it is clear why many companies are choosing Red Hat for their shift to modern, cloud-native application development. When it comes to training, developers want to make sure that they are building their skills on the technologies that are the most relevant to the industry. No one can provide better content on Red Hat technologies than Red Hat Training—our experts are building the software and implementing it every day for enterprises around the world.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer contains courses on topics including:
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Red Hat Middleware
- Red Hat Fuse
- JavaTM EE
- Apache Camel
- Red Hat Decision Manager
- Red Hat Process
- Automation Manager
For developers, it is difficult to make time for full-day training courses. Developers need access to answers as problems arise—and on-demand content as schedules allow. Developers need training that is immediately available, prescriptive, and reliable. The industry is evolving rapidly—as are software releases and best practices. As a result, online resources quickly become out of date. Red Hat®
Training provides continuously updated content straight from the source to help you keep pace.
42% of the courses in Red Hat Learning Subscription were added in the last year.
E-Learning Red Hat Online Learning (RHOL)
- US$ 3,000
- Red Hat Training Units: 12 RTU
Subscription duration: 365 days