- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Featured Training
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud
- Palo Alto
- Additional Vendors»
- Topics / Technologies
- AI & Data Science»
- Cloud Computing»
- Data Center»
- DevOps Deployment
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Project Management
- Sales Enablement
- Scaled Agile
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
This certification is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of common ML and AI workloads and how to implement them on Azure.
This certification is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience are not required; however, some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Azure AI Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based certifications like Azure Data Scientist Associate or Azure AI Engineer Associate, but it’s not a prerequisite for any of them.
- Describe AI workloads and considerations
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
- Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure
Candidates for the Azure AI Fundamentals certification should have foundational knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services.
Recommended training for this certification