Azure Administrator Associate An Azure Administrator is responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security. Get certified today.
Candidates who earn an Azure Administrator certification are verified by Microsoft to have the following skills and knowledge.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs)
- Configure and manage virtual networks
- Manage identities
Recommended training for this certification
The normal path to certification is to take exam AZ-103.
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam are Azure Administrators who manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities. Candidates have a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle, and take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments. They make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Candidates for this exam should have proficiency in using PowerShell, the Command Line Interface, Azure Portal, ARM templates, operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
Exam AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources (15-20%)
- Implement and manage storage (20-25%)
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs) (20-25%)
- Configure and manage virtual networks (20-25%)
- Manage identities (15-20%)
For additional information, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-AZ-103.aspx