Certified Vulnerability Assessor (CVA)
Mile2’s Vulnerability Assessor course, C)VA provides an solid understanding of the tools an IT engineer needs to review an Information System. In this course, you will learn the importance of vulnerability assessments and how they are used to prevent serious cyber break-ins. Lessons include understanding malware and viruses and how they can infiltrate an organization’s network. After you take this course, you will be able to assess a company’s security posture and perform a basic vulnerability test. Plus, you will be able to generate reports to guide new security implementation.
Who should attend
- Information System Owners
- Ethical Hackers
- Cyber Security Managers
- IT Engineers
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Suggested prior knowledge
- Basic Networking Understanding
Upon completion, the Certified Vulnerability Assessor candidate will be able to competently take the C)VA exam.
Outline: Certified Vulnerability Assessor (CVA)
- Module 1 – Why Vulnerability Assessment
- Module 2 – Vulnerability Types
- Module 3 – Assessing the Network
- Module 4 – Assessing Web Servers and Applications
- Module 5 – Assessing Remote and VPN Services
- Module 6 – Vulnerability Assessments & Tools of the Trade
- Module 7 – Output Analysis
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.