It’s time to move beyond siloed-domain monitoring into full-stack visibility, insights, and actions, transforming siloed data into actionable insights that provide shared context for your IT teams.
This interactive sales focused session will benefit customer-facing teams seeking to qualify sales opportunities in Cisco Full Stack Observability including the following core components:
- AppDynamics - adding the business context and correlation enabling teams to align and prioritize based on what matters most.
- ThousandEyes - with integrations that enable application performance to be correlated to the network and internet that connects users and services.
- Intersight – offering application performance integrations with optimization services proactively ensuring performance while minimizing cloud costs. In addition, the Intersight Cisco Secure Application will protect business-critical applications no matter where they run, from the inside out at runtime, to maintain speed and uptime, while balancing risk.
When fully integrated, AppDynamics, ThousandEyes, and Intersight provide observability across the entire stack of applications, infrastructure (network and cloud, compute, storage), and security with real-time insights correlated across domains and integrated with business context.
Who should attend
Account Managers (AM) and any other customer-facing team members.
No formal pre-requisites.
Outline: Selling Cisco Full Stack Observability Overview (SCFSO)
Digital Experience Challenges
- Digital Experience - The Facts
- Complex app landscape examined
- Data noise considered
- Operational inefficiency use-cases explored
See more to solve more
- Visibility, Insight and Actions from the Business to the Infrastructure and Network to deliver:
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Lower costs
- Accelerated innovation
- Increased resilience
- How AppOps, InfraOps, SecOps, and NetOps teams can share context of available data
- ‘Mean Time to Innocence’ defined
- Maintaining key performance indicators (KPI) in these areas.
Cisco Full Stack Observability
- Visibility to Optimise the Technology Stack
- Application and Business Insights Across Stack
- Prioritized Remediations & Optimizations Across Stack
- Key component deliverables:
- Hybrid Application Monitoring
- Cloud Native Applications
- Thousand Eyes
- Application Dependency Monitoring
- Hybrid Cost Optimisation
- Application Resource Optimisation
- Cisco Secure Application
- Real-Time Application Security
- Simplifying the lifecycle of vulnerability fixes and security incidents
- dCloud Instant Demonstration
- Based on a hybrid e-commerce application
Go To Market considerations
- Foundational and Advanced Use-cases examined
- Competitive Landscape
- Cisco Full-Stack Observability Bundle Offer overview
- Lead Sales Motion: FSO EA 3.0 Offer overview
- Additional Sales resources (dCloud, etc.).
- Lessons learned and Kahoot style quiz finale.