- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Red Hat»
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
Cisco Wi-Fi 6
Wi-Fi 6 is ready to power entirely new mobile experiences today, offering faster speeds for immersive-experience applications and more device and IoT capacity for high-density environments such as university lecture halls, malls, stadiums, and manufacturing facilities.
What is Wi-Fi 6?
Wi-Fi 6 is the latest step in a journey of nonstop innovation from Cisco. It builds on the strengths of 802.11ac while adding both flexibility and scalability that lets new and existing networks power next-generation applications. Wi-Fi 6 couples freedom and high speed with the reliability and predictability we find in licensed radio. Wi-Fi 6, also known as 802.11ax, provides more speed, lower latency, and increased device density.
Benefits of Wi-Fi 6
- 4x faster speeds than previous Wi-Fi standards
- Improved user experience
- Increased performance of bandwidth-heavy apps (ie voice & video)
Beyond Wi-Fi 6
- Gain intelligence that's gathered, analyzed, and used to run your network more efficiently through Cisco DNA Assurance.
- Automatically separate and secure IoT devices from your enterprise network with Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access).
- Identify new top-line revenue growth opportunities for your business with Cisco Smart Buildings and Spaces. Additionally, this program provides a roadmap on how to initiate and scale your own service delivery practice, cover key domain knowledge, and even sales acceleration activities around the growing opportunities.
- While Wi-Fi 6 focuses on indoor coverage, 5G focuses on outdoor coverage and OpenRoaming - connecting us seamlessly from an indoor environment to an outdoor environment.
As wireless demands increase and include more IoT devices, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) handles more data across the airways than previous Wi-Fi standards. It also handles more active clients per access point.
Wi-Fi 6 Resources
Wi-Fi 6 Seminar
Fast Lane's industry experts are constantly constructing deliveries to students in the form of various seminars. Our Wi-Fi 6 seminar introduces Cisco's next-generation wireless stack and familiarizes the audience with high-efficiency wireless. This seminar features several use cases to provide real-world examples of Wi-Fi 6 in action.
The talking points of this seminar include:
- Wi-Fi 6: 802.11ax overview
- Throughput – BSS coloring and spatial frequency reuse
- IoT – Wi-Fi 6 Enhancements
- Security – Next-Generation Cisco Catalyst w/Security and Understanding WPA3
- Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access)
- Enhanced analytics with Cisco DNA
- Access point portfolio
- Introducing and deep dive into the new Cisco Catalyst 9100 Series
Fast Lane offers our Immersion Workshops as an added service to our customers. Immersion Workshops are a learning modality that focus on a specific micro topic in an expanded fashion.
These typically feature deeper dives into a particular topic led by a SME and are simulcast via a virtual meeting platform.
Fast Lane has produced various Immersion Workshops and can provide this same service as part of our Expert-for-Hire package.
Fast Lane offers a unique Expert-for-Hire (E4H)™ service that, when combined with training, provides a complete knowledge and skills transfer plus coaching and mentoring experience for accelerated deployments.
Using combinations of E4H™ consulting services or Q&A days with instructor-led courses, virtual online and e-learning courses, hands-on intensive labs, or seminars, Fast Lane closes knowledge and talent gaps in a timely, made-to-order, and effective manner.