The Splunk Enterprise Administrator learning path teaches you the concepts, tasks, and best practices to install, configure, and manage your deployment, and learn to onboard varying data.
This Learning Path is usually delivered over a period of 4 weeks, but students can choose to schedule their modules in an alternative timeline.
NOTE: Upon purchase, you have 1 year to sit all the individual course modules.
The Enterprise Administrator Role-Based Learning Path includes the following modules:
- Creating Knowledge Objects (CKO)
- Creating Field Extractions (CFE)
- Enriching Data with Lookups (EDL)
- Data Models (SDM)
- Splunk Enterprise System Administration (SESA)
- Splunk Enterprise Data Administration (SEDA)
- Troubleshooting Splunk Enterprise (TSE)
- Splunk Enterprise Cluster Administration (SCLA)
- Transitioning to Splunk Cloud (TSC)
- Implementing Splunk SmartStore (ISS)
- Implementing Splunk Data Stream Processor (DSP) (ISDSP)
To be successful, students should have a solid understanding of the following:
- How Splunk works
- Creating search queries
To prepare for any Splunk Role-Based Learning Path, students should complete these free introductory e-learning modules:
- What is Splunk? (WIS)
- Intro to Splunk (ITS)
- Using Fields (Free) (SUFF) OR Using Fields (SUF) (fee required; includes hands-on labs)
And before starting the Enterprise Administrator Learning Path, students should complete this free e-learning module: