ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value covers all forms of engagement and interaction between service providers and their customers, users, suppliers and partners.
The ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value module drives IT professionals to further interact with their stakeholders and influence and improve the user experience across a much wider framework. This unique module is designed to enhance the careers of digitally experienced candidates, by expanding their knowledge and boosting their existing skillsets in an increasingly digital service economy.
The module touches further upon the customer journey, allowing candidates to shape customer demand, manage relationships and optimize the customer experience. It will also enable candidates to increase stakeholder satisfaction by co-creating value and developing mutually agreed requirements, providing the necessary tools to foster an advantageous culture of collaboration and transparency.
This course aims to guide stakeholders, whether they are customers or service providers, through the principles and practices of co-creating value through services.
This course is for individuals and organizations engaged in service relationships, including product and service provision, consumption, and relationship management. These are the people and organizations that are either involved in organizing the customer journey or taking part in it.
Who should attend
The target audience includes but is not limited to:
- Relationship Managers
- Customer Experience (CX) Managers
- Account Managers
- Service Delivery Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Service and Solution Architects
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners and Digital Product Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Project Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Vendor Managers
- Contract Managers
- Customer Experience/User Experience (UX) Designers
Students are required to have successfully attained their ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed.
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders.
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships.
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings.
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services.
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users.
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning).
- Know how to realize and validate service value.
Outline: ITIL 4 Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value (ITIL4SDSV)
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: The Customer Journey
- Module 3: Step 1: Explore
- Module 4: Step 2: Engage
- Module 5: Step 3: Offer
- Module 6: Step 4: Agree
- Module 7: Step 5: Onboard
- Module 8: Step 6: Co-create
- Module 9: Step 7: Realize
- Module 10: Conclusion