FortiADC - NSE 6 - FortiADC for D Series Models (FORTIADC)
In this one-day class, candidates will learn how to configure and administrate the most commonly used features of a FortiADC. In interactive labs, candidates will explore Layer 4 and Layer 7 server load balancing, link load balancing, global load balancing, high availability, firewall policies, advanced routing, and more. These administrative fundamentals will provide candidates with a solid understanding of how to implement an application delivery controller.
System Requirements- If you take the online version of this class, you must have a computer with:
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- Speakers or headphones
- One of the following:
- HTML 5 support
- An up-to-date Java Runtime Environment (JRE) with the Java Plugin enabled in your web browser
- You should use a wired Ethernet connection, not a Wi-Fi connection. Firewalls, including Windows Firewall or FortiClient, must allow connections to the online labs.
Who should attend
Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of a FortiADC VM or hardware device.
- TCP/IP networking experience
- Basic understanding of web applications
After completing this course, candidates will be able to:
- Describe the advanced load balancing features of FortiADC VM / D series platforms
- Deploy FortiADC
- Intelligently distribute traffic among multiple servers based on the content of the TCP or HTTP layer
- Automatically route the traffic to another server if a problem is detected
- Load balance inbound & outbound traffic among multiple redundant Internet uplinks
- Distribute traffic among data centers in different geographical locations
- Improve performance by offloading the compression, and encryption and decryption of SSLTLS traffic to FortiADC
- Protect your servers from connection attempts coming from malicious IP addresses
- Implement HA for failover protection
- Harden the network by using security features on FortiADC
Outline: FortiADC - NSE 6 - FortiADC for D Series Models (FORTIADC)
- Introduction and System Settings
- Server Load Balancing
- Link Load Balancing and Advanced Networking
- Global Load Balancing
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. You can schedule a private, onsite training session or request a public date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Berlin Course language: English|