In this course, you will learn about common SD-WAN deployment scenarios using the Fortinet Secure SD-WAN solution. You will explore different situations, from a single enterprise site to multiple data center environments, that will help you to enhance and troubleshoot SD-WAN deployments.
Certification - This course is intended to help you prepare for the Fortinet NSE 7 - SD-WAN 7.2 certification exam. This exam is part of the Fortinet Certified Solution Specialist - Network Security certification track.
Who should attend
Anyone responsible for the day-to-day management of a Fortinet SD-WAN deployment and network operation.
Advanced knowledge of networking, and extensive hands-on experience working with FortiGate and FortiManager.
It is recommended that you have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the capabilities of the Fortinet Secure SD-WAN solution
- Deploy FortiOS SD-WAN solutions with FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer
- Configure basic SD-WAN features
- Configure advanced SD-WAN features
- Understand the SD-WAN route and rule lookup process
- Understand the different rule criteria and strategies available to steer traffic using SD-WAN and how SD-WAN responds to changing link conditions
- Deploy SD-WAN using basic IPsec and routing configuration
- Deploy SD-WAN using advanced IPsec and routing configuration
- Troubleshoot SD-WAN routing and rule matching issues
Outline: SD-WAN (FORT-SDWAN)
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Centralized Management
- 3. Members, Zones, and Performance SLAs
- 4. Routing and Sessions
- 5. Rules
- 6. SD-WAN Overlay Design and Best Practices
- 7. Monitoring and Troubleshooting