In this course, you will learn how to secure your OT infrastructure using Fortinet solutions.
You will learn how to design, deploy, administrate, and monitor FortiGate, FortiNAC, FortiAnalyzer, and FortiSIEM devices to secure OT infrastructures. These skills will provide you with a solid understanding of how to design, implement, and operate an OT security solution based on Fortinet products.
Certification- This course is intended to help you prepare for the Fortinet NSE 7 - OT Security 7.2 certification exam. This exam is in the Fortinet Certified Solution Specialist - OT Security certification track.
Who should attend
Networking and security professionals involved in the design, implementation, and administration of an OT infrastructure using Fortinet devices should attend this course.
You must have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
It is also recommended that you have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of an OT infrastructure
- Secure an OT infrastructure using the Purdue model
- Use FortiGate and FortiNAC to identify and manage devices
- Implement segmentation and microsegmentation in an OT network
- Authenticate users
- Secure your OT network traffic using FortiGate
- Use FortiAnalyzer for logging and reporting
- Use FortiSIEM to centralize security information and event management
- Generate real-time analysis of security events using FortiSIEM
Outline: OT Security (FORT-OTSEC)
- Asset Management
- Access Control
- Logging and Monitoring
- Risk Assessment