IoT Essentials (IOTESS)
- Recognize what IoT means for Business users and what market opportunity it represents.
- Recognize the importance of Data literacy in today’s ever-changing business landscape.
- Understand the Value Proposition of IoT in Business today
- Learn how to get started in IoT using the IoT Building Blocks framework.
Outline: IoT Essentials (IOTESS)
Topic 1: IoT 101 – Everything Old is New again
- A brief history of IoT
- Impact of IoT on Business
- IoT is Central to Digital Transformation
- What IoT is and what it is not
- Market opportunity around IoT today
- Why IoT is important for you and your organization
Topic 2: Data in IoT
- Business Potential of Data (Data as strategic business asset)
- The power of Data-driven Analytics (Descriptive, Diagnostic, Predictive and Prescriptive)
- Building the right Data infrastructure for your DX/IoT journey.
- The importance of a data mindset in today’s business
Topic 3: Understanding the IoT Business Value Proposition
- IoT is the story of: Outcomes Data Insights Actions Value
- Explore some business areas that are transforming using IoT
- Creating an Enterprise wide vision of IoT helps actualize your IoT Strategy
- Identifying the areas of assured ROI and payback for IoT projects
Topic 4: The Building Blocks of IoT
- Using IoT to create outcomes-based business models, services and products.
- Discover the various technology and solutions that make up the IoT Stack
- Describe the IoT Ecosystem, Partnerships and Workforce needed in an IoT Project
- Understand IoT Solution Project Lifecycle.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Request a date