Configuring Aruba SD Branch (CASDB)
This 3-day course teaches the knowledge, skills and practical experience to set up, configure and troubleshoot an Aruba SD Branch installation. Using lecture and labs, this course provides the technical understanding and hands-on experience of configuring an SD Branch installation consisting of multiple WAN uplinks and Branch redundancy. Participants will learn how to use the Aruba Central cloud platform and specifically the Gateway Management app to install and build a complete, SD Branch network. In addition, this course covers monitoring and reporting and integration with other cloud based security vendors.
- Introduction to Aruba Central
- Introduction to SD Branch
- Monitoring SD Branch Deployments
- SD Branch Configuration
- SD Branch Routing
- SD Branch Redundancy
- SD Branch Troubleshooting
- 3rd Party Integration
Who should attend
Typical candidates for this course are IT professionals who deploy distributed, small-to-medium scale, Branch networks. The ideal candidate will have previous experience installing, configuring and managing Aruba’s Instant AP’s and Aruba Switches with Aruba Activate and Aruba Central. We recommend that students have at least an understanding of Aruba Central as well as VPN networks, routing, and branch office networks.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Explain how Aruba’s SD Branch solution meets customers’ requirements
- Explain fundamental Aruba Branch technologies, Aruba Switches, and Aruba Instant Access Points.
- Learn to configure the SD Branch network to control VPN tunnel termination.
- Learn to configure the SD Branch network for both Underlay and Overlay routing.
- Redistribute SD Branch routes through data center routing protocols such as OSPF.
- Create Policy Based Routing policies.
- Configure Dynamic Path Selection policies.
- Monitor WAN Uplinks with WAN health checks.
- Learn how to perform network monitoring functions and troubleshooting.
Outline: Configuring Aruba SD Branch (CASDB)
Introduction to Aruba Central
- Onboarding SD Branch devices with Aruba Activate
- Onboarding SD Branch devices Manually
- Central Groups and Devices
- Subscription Assignment
Introduction to SD Branch
- Customer Pain Points
- SD Branch Components
- SD Branch Architecture
- SD Branch Subscriptions
- Key Features
- Device vs Group Configuration
- Working with Filters
- Aruba Central Device Inventory
Monitoring SD Branch Deployments
- Monitoring Branch Gateways
- Monitoring Headend Gateways
- Branch Reporting
- Branch Maintenance
SD Branch Configuration
- Device vs Group
- Using Gateway Management App
- Gateway Interfaces
- VPN Configuration
- Overlay Routing
- Underlay Routing
SD Branch Routing
- Underlay vs Overlay
- Data Center Routing
- Policy Based Routing
- WAN Healthchecks
- Dynamic Path Selection
- IPSec Maps
SD Branch Redundancy
- Headend Gateway Redundancy
- Branch Gateway Redundancy
SD Branch Troubleshooting
- Headend Gateway Troubleshooting
- Branch Gateway Troubleshooting
- IPSec Tunnels and Maps
- Configuration Auditing
- Audit Trails
- CLI and GUI
3rd Party Integration
|This is a FLEX course.||Paris|
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Paris|