THIS CERTIFICATION WILL RETIRE ON DECEMBER 31, 2020. You will no longer be able to earn this certification after this date. Any certifications you earn prior to their retirement dates will continue to appear on your transcript in the Certification Dashboard.
Developers who work with Microsoft Power Apps and Dynamics 365 are responsible for designing, developing, securing, and extending a Dynamics 365 implementation. Candidates implement components of the solution that include application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
- Perform discovery, planning, and analysis
- Manage user experience design
- Manage entities and data
- Implement security
- Implement integration
- Perform solutions deployment and testing
- Create a Technical Design
- Configure Common Data Service (CDS)
- Create and Configure Power Apps
- Configure business process automation
- Extend the user experience
- Extend the platform
- Develop Integrations
Recommended training for this certification