- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
- Project Management
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development (RHCOE-CAMEL-DEVELOPMENT)
An enterprise application developer who earns the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on the Red Hat JBoss® Fuse framework and application programming interfaces (APIs) for Apache Camel.
An enterprise application developer who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development is able to:
- Create and maintain Camel routes.
- Consume and produce files of varying formats.
- Work with databases and the Java™ Persistence API (JPA) Camel component.
- Understand and use different enterprise integration patterns.
- Configure dynamic routing of messages.
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development:
- Enterprise Java™ developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and are responsible for integrating enterprise applications.
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of enterprise integration.
Recommended training for this certification
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development, Red Hat recommends the following: