Through online, on-demand videos, you will learn to:
- Easily define infrastructure mappings.
- Create migration plans to confidently balance your workloads.
- Build migration plans to reduce your expenditure on virtualization.
The Virtualization and Infrastructure Migration Technical Overview (RH018) will help you discover the benefits of open source virtualization, how to better manage your virtualization assets, and the best way to move traditional workloads from one virtualization provider to an open virtualization.
Who should attend
- IT architects
- Systems engineers
- IT operations
- Basic virtualization knowledge
- Basic system administration skills
- Video 1. Introduction to Virtualization and Infrastructure Migration
- Video 2. Introduction to Virtualization
- Video 3. Essentials of Infrastructure Migration
- Video 4. The Role of Cloud Management Platform in Infrastructure Migration (Demonstration)
- Video 5. Red Hat Virtualization and vSphere (Demonstration)
- Video 6. Cloud Management Platform Setup with CloudForms (Demonstration)
- Video 7. Open Virtualization with Red Hat Virtualization (Demonstration)
- Video 8. Infrastructure Migration Architecture and Usage
- Video 9. Infrastructure Migration (Demonstration)
- Video 10. IT Optimization Recap and Beyond