Your employees are the weak link in your IT Security. Social Engineering is the number one security threat to an organization. The alarming growth in Sophisticated cybersttacks makes this problem only worse, as cybercriminals go for the low-hanging fruit: employees. Numerous reports and white papers show organizations are exposed to massive increases in the number of cyberattacks over the past five years.
Within the Diamond Subscription you will get access to over 200+ unique modules as well as you will get access to Everything that Platinum users receive plus Training Access Level III, AI-Driven phishing. Artificial Intelligence-driven Agent (AIDA) beta. Key training modules for Platinum Subscription users are:
- Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training (45 Min)
- Common Threats, Part 1 - Miranda's Story
- Common Threats, Part 2 - Kyle's Story
- PCI Compliance Simplified
- Ransomware for Hospitals Training
- Criminal Justice Information Services Security Series
- Privileged User Security Series
- GLBA Compliance Course
- Handling Sensitive Information Securely Part 1 and 2
- Mobile Devise Security
- Safe Web Browsing
- Social Engineering Red Flags
- The Danger Zone + Exercise
- Your Role, Internet Security and You
- Credit Card Security Part 1 and 2
- Don't Be Dave
- Email Spoofing
- Safe Web Browsing
- Social Engineering
- Social Media best Practices
- USB Attack
- Executive Series Micro-Modules with 10 unique topics
- Captain Awareness Video Series with 20 unique modules
- KnowBe4 Video Modules with 9 modules focusing on Two-Factor Authentication attacks and A fake It Attack.
- El Pescador Training Modules with 9 modules
- Security Awareness Company Content Library with:
- 29 Cyber Security Awareness Interactive Training Modules
- 8 Cyber Security Awareness Compliance Modules
- 100+ Cyber Security Newsletters and Security Docs
- 10+ Cyber Security Awareness Games
- 150+ Cyber Security Awareness Posters & Artwork
- 68 Cyber Security Awareness Videos (2-5 mins)
- Popcorn Training Content
- Something Phishy Series Videos & Quiz (animated) 10 modules
- Cyber Heroes Series Videos & Quiz (Live Action) 11 Modules
- Privacy Series Video & Quiz (Live Action) 5 Modules
- Standups 4 Security Series (Live Action) 8 Modules
- Secuirty Moment Short Clip Videos & Quiz (Motion Graphic) 7 Modules
- Building Secure Software Series 3 modules
- Secure Coding 6 Modules Course for Developers Video & Quiz (Animated & Motion Graphic)
- Compliance Series (Animated) 8 Modules
- Cyber Essential Series 3 Modules
- 48 addition Modules for finance and management
- 85 Popcorn Training Reinforcement Posters and Security Docs
- Teach Privacy Training 9 Modules
- Syntrio Training Modules 25 Modules focusing on workplace anti trust, harassment, and anti corruption
- Twist & Shout Video Modules with three series of content, plus an additional 40 Posters and Promotional graphics
- Canada Privacy Training Modules
Who should attend
All employees in your organization who use a computer, email and internet, from the mail room to the board room.
No prerequisites are required other than normal end user level knowledge of email and operating and internet browser. End users need a PC with Sound, however, the core training modules are fully subtitled to suit all environments in compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act.
KnowBe4 is the worlds largest integrated Security Awareness Training and Simulated Phishing platform. Based on Kevin Mitnick's 30+ year unique first hand hacking experience, you now have a platform to better manage the urgent IT security problems of social engineering, spear phishing and ransomware attacks. KnowBe4 provides you the world's largest library of security awareness training content, including interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters.
With world-class, user-friendly new-school Security Awareness Training. KnowBe4 gives you self-service enrollment. and both pre-and post-training phishing security tests that show you the percentage of end-users that are Phish-prone. KnowBe4's highly effective, frequent, random Phishing Security Tests provide several remedial options in case an employee falls for a simulated phishing attack.
Our platform allows you to create a fully mature security awareness program.
You also have the option to complement these phishing emails with monthly "hints and tips" to increase end user security awareness related to a variety of social engineering tactics. Executives get the insight they need to maximize training ROI and track security compliance.
The platform is created "by admins for admins", designed with intuitive navigation and easy UI that takes minimal time to deploy and manage. The infrastructure is highly scalable and can handle 100,000+ end users with ease. For organizations with their own LMS, training can be delivered in industry standard formats such as SCORM, and AICC. Our system also includes support for single sign-on so that users do not have to log in multiple times, using Secuirty Assertion Markup Language (SAML)