KCM GRC Platform
Do you have challenging compliance requirements, not enough time to get audits done, and keeping up with risk assessments and third-party vendor risk is a continuous problem? KCM GRC is a SaaS-based platform from our Partner KnowBe4 that includes Compliance, Risk, Policy and Vendor Risk Management modules. KCM was developed to save you the maximum amount of time getting GRC done.
- Vet, manage and monitor your third-party vendors' security risk requirements.
- Simplify risk management with an intuitive interface and simple workflow based on the well-recognized NIST 800-30.
- Quick implementation with pre-built requirements templates for the most widely used regulations.
- Secure evidence repository and DocuLinks giving you two ways of maintaining audit evidence and documentation.
- Dashboards with automated reminders to quickly see what tasks have been completed, not met, and past due.
Finally, an affordable and simple GRC platform. Most organizations leverage spreadsheets, documents and/or collaboration portals, as well as email threads and individual calendars to manage their GRC initiatives. This is inefficient, error prone, costly, and a risk in itself.GRC is primarily a matter of “people and processes” and tools come second. However, old-school GRC offerings require many months of implementation and high consulting hours to stand up. KCM GRC has a simple, intuitive user interface, easy to understand workflows, a short learning curve, and will be fully functional in a matter of days. KCM GRC was developed to save you the maximum amount of time getting GRC done.The KCM GRC platform is offered in different packages to meet the needs of all organizations and is available with the following modules to choose from:
- Compliance Management
- Managing Audits and Compliance
- Quick Implementation with Requirements Templates and Control Guidance
- Policy Management
- Centralized Policy Distribution and Tracking
- Policy Templates
- Risk Management
- Simplified Risk Management Workflow
- Easy Risk Identification
- Timely Risk Response
- Ongoing Risk Monitoring
- Vendor Risk Management
- Centralized vendor Risk Management
- Vet, Manage and Monitor Vendor Risk
- Automated Workflows for Requirements, Remediation, and Mitigation
- Managed vendor Assessment Templates
Price on request