Design Thinking for IoT (IOTDESIGN)
Who should attend
Customer-facing roles within enterprise IoT sales channel.
IoT Essentials (IOTESS) or experience and working knowledge of IoT within the Enterprise.
- Develop a design thinking mindset to help solve the adaptive challenge in IoT.
- Putting design thinking into practice for an IoT sales opportunity.
Outline: Design Thinking for IoT (IOTDESIGN)
Creating IoT Possibilities with Design Thinking!
Topic 1: Intro to Design Thinking
- Design Thinking basics in a modern context
- Understanding your users and how to draw empathy
- Develop user personas
- Build a stakeholder map of your user’s realm of influence
Topic 2: Finding Opportunities
- Finding IoT opportunities by mapping your user journey map
- Journey map – to identify which parts of your user’s experience can be improved using IoT.
Topic 3: Delivering Disruption
- Co-creation: Learn how to ideate with your users
- Scoping and delivering an idea to market
- Best practices for ideation workshop
Topic 4: Design Thinking and how it is adopted in your Enterprise
- Identifying early roadblocks in adopting design thinking in enterprise
Topic 5: Adoption Approach and key metrics and markers for an IoT Project
- Activity - defining the approach, metrics and markers for an IoT Project using an IoT case study.
Topic 6: Designing Metrics
- Activity – observable metrics and current state of a business prior to commencing an IoT project.
Topic 7: Creating an Action Plan
- Activity – create an action plan with accompanying metrics for an IoT Project.
Topic 8: Review of Enterprise IoT Case Study: How Design Thinking added value to an IoT Project.
- Activity – Group Discussion
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Request a date