AI Applications in the real world (DSAIB02)
Who should attend
You are a business or technical practitioner interested in learning more about artificial intelligence.
- Understand different ways that AI and machine learning can be leveraged to solve realworld problems and create value from data
- Understand ways that AI and machine learning can be used to achieve business goals and improve human experiences
- What you will learn and how you can apply the many different types of real-world AI and machine learning applications, including prediction, recommender systems, recognition, computer vision, clustering, anomaly detection, natural language, and more.
Outline: AI Applications in the real world (DSAIB02)
- The 31 flavors of AI
- How does AI work?
- How is AI Used in the Enterprise?
- Debunking the Hype around AI?
- The Future of AI
- What AI means to you?
- Applications and Use cases in the Enterprise
- Recommender Systems
- Computer vision
- Clustering and anomaly detection
- Natural language processing, generation, and understanding
- Hybrid and miscellaneous
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Request a date