- Fast Lane / Directions Training
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Digital Learning Solutions
- IT Certification
- IT Training
- Featured Training
- Amazon Web Services
- Dell EMC
- Google Cloud
- Palo Alto Networks
- Scaled Agile
- Additional Vendors»
- Topics / Technologies
- AI & Data Science»
- Cloud Computing»
- Data Center»
- DevOps Deployment
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Project Management
- Sales Enablement
- Scaled Agile
Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration (RHCOE-PAAS)
An IT professional who has earned the Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat®.
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service is able to:
- Configure and deploy OpenShift infrastructure (broker) hosts.
- Configure and deploy OpenShift node hosts.
- Deploy the OpenShift web console.
- Manage OpenShift resources.
- Use OpenShift to deploy applications.
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrators (RHCSAs)—or those with equivalent skills—recommended.
Recommended training for this certification
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service, Red Hat recommends the following:
- !OpenShift Enterprise Administration (CL280)
To achieve certification, students must pass these Exams: