- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration (RHCOE-PAAS)
An IT professional who has earned the Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat®.
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service is able to:
- Configure and deploy OpenShift infrastructure (broker) hosts.
- Configure and deploy OpenShift node hosts.
- Deploy the OpenShift web console.
- Manage OpenShift resources.
- Use OpenShift to deploy applications.
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrators (RHCSAs)—or those with equivalent skills—recommended.
Recommended training for this certification
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service, Red Hat recommends the following:
To achieve certification, students must pass these Exams: