As a candidate for this certification, you’re a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys functional consultant. You’re responsible for implementing solutions that:
- Attract and convert leads.
- Build brand awareness.
- Standardize omnichannel messaging.
- Deliver marketing insights.
You’re responsible for:
- Configuring the core marketing application to include segmentation, email marketing, interactive customer journeys, and real-time journeys.
- Lead nurturing with personalized experiences, events, surveys, lead scoring, and analytics.
- Maintaining compliance with data privacy and security regulations.
As a candidate, you should have some knowledge of marketing principles and the Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys application's role in relationship to the Dynamics 365 suite of applications, including integration of:
- The Microsoft Power Platform
- Other Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data
- Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Microsoft Teams
- Other Microsoft 365 applications
- Configure marketing applications
- Manage segments and lists
- Create and manage marketing forms and pages
- Manage leads, contacts, and accounts
- Create and manage marketing email messages
- Manage customer journeys
- Manage events and webinars
- Configure Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
You should understand:
- Industry terminology
- Common initiatives
- Best practices
Recommended training for this certification
- Exam MB-220