Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional Junos Security (JNCIP-SEC) (Certification)
Designed for experienced networking professionals with advanced knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos software for SRX Series devices, this written exam verifies the candidate's understanding of advanced security technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
JNCIP-SEC exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor led training courses, as well as the additional resources.
Detailed Exam Objectives include:
- Application-Aware Security Services
- Advanced NAT
- High Availability
- Advanced IPsec
- Introduction to Junos Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- IPS Initial Configuration
- IPS Attack Objects
- Scanning and Reconnaissance
- Blocking Attacks
- Troubleshooting and Reporting
Recommended training for this certification
- !Junos Intrusion Prevention System Functionality (JIPS)
- Exam code: JN0-633
- Written exam
- Administered at Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide
JNCIP-SEC certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by passing the JN0-633 exam.