- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
Juniper Networks Certified Design Associate (JNCDA)
The Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) Design Track allows participants to demonstrate competence with Juniper Networks design principles and associated technologies. Successful candidates demonstrate thorough understanding of best practices, theory, and design principles for the network.
Designed for networking professionals and designers with beginner knowledge of network design, theory, and best practices, this written exam verifies the candidate's understanding of network design fundamentals.
JNCDA exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor-led training courses, as well as the additional listed resources.
Detailed Exam Objectives:
- Customer Design Requirements
- Customer Organizational Structure
- Physical Design Considerations
- Logical Design Considerations
- Industry Alternatives
Recommended training for this certification
- Exam code: JN0-1100
- Written exam
- Administered at Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide
- Exam length: 90 minutes
- Exam type: 65 multiple-choice questions
- Pass/fail status is available immediately
- Prerequisite certification: none
The JNCDA certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by passing the current version of the JNCDA exam.