- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
- Topics / Technologies
- Project Management
- Scaled Agile
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Persistence (JBCD-PERSISTENCE)
An application developer who has earned the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Persistence has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to use the Java™ Persistence API (JPA) with JBoss® Hibernate®. Hibernate is a high-performance object-relational persistence and query service that implements JPA and is included in Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
An enterprise application developer who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Persistence is capable of performing the following tasks:
- Configuring JPA and Hibernate.
- Mapping Java objects to relational tables.
- Mapping object associations to relationships.
- Managing transactions.
- Creating and retrieving persistent objects.
- Manipulating persistent objects.
- Experienced Java application developers and architects
- Business component and database developers
Recommended training for this certification
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Persistence, Red Hat recommends the following:
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Persistence Exam objectives
Exam Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Persistence exam (EX297)