Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist (CNFIAS)
You are proficient in designing and installing FlexPod® solutions for a variety of business workloads. FlexPod solutions speed the deployment of infrastructure and business-critical applications while reducing cost, complexity, and risk.
NetApp offers two Cisco® and NetApp® FlexPod certifications: FlexPod Design Specialist and FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist.
Candidates for FlexPod® certification should have at least six to 12 months of field experience working with the tools and standards for assessing FlexPod computing solution performance characteristics and requirements. They should also understand the hardware components associated with the Cisco® and NetApp® FlexPod solution and the process for selecting proper hardware for a given set of requirements.
NS0-176 Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration
The NS0-176 exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 90 minutes to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
The NS0-176 exam covers the following topics:
Information Gathering for FlexPod Solutions
- Describe the main FlexPod components
- Describe the storage components supported in FlexPod
- Describe the networking components supported in FlexPod
- Describe the compute components supported in FlexPod
- Describe how to install and configure the FlexPod components
- Describe how to configure neworks in a UCS solution
- Describe how to configure SAN boot in a FlexPod solution
- Describe knowledge of how to configure a service profile
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to configure storage in a FlexPod solution
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to configure Cisco Nexus switches
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to administer FlexPod solutions according to FlexPod best practices
- Describe FlexPod management applications
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to install and upgrade the FlexPod solution
- Demonstrate how to perform FlexPod troubleshooting