Aruba Certified Edge Associate (ACEA)
Differentiate yourself as an Aruba Edge associate with a broad range of skills in Mobility, Security, Switching, and Design.
This certification verifies that you:
- Have achieved at least three of four Aruba certifications at the associate level (ACMA, ACCA, ACDA, ACSA)
- Have comprehensive knowledge on Aruba technologies including Mobility, Design, Switching, and/or ClearPass
- Have the knowledge and skills necessary for an Aruba certified associate
Why earn this certification?
- To differentiate yourself as a trusted team member who can demonstrate a broad range of skills on Aruba’s industry leading technologies
- To validate you understand the fundamentals on a wide range of Aruba technologies
- To advance your career as a certified professional
- To simplify recertification requirements by reducing the number of exams required to recertify from up to 4, to 1 Edge Associate exam
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of six months experience in Aruba products and services.
Candidates must achieve at least three of four Aruba associate level certifications (ACMA, ACCA, ACDA, ACSA). Once you earn the third associate level certification you will be granted the Aruba Certified Edge Associate certification.
Recommended training for this certification
There are no Learning Resources for the Edge Certifications. Please reference the individual certification pages for their respective learning resources:
The Aruba Certified Edge Associate certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, pass the Aruba Certified Edge Associate written exam on PearsonVUE. The Edge associate exam is customized to the areas you have invested in. When you begin the exam you will be asked to select the three of four technology areas you would like to be tested on (mobility, switching, ClearPass, or design). The exam will consist of three sections and you must pass each section in order to pass the exam.
Achieving or recertifying the certification automatically extends all of your active Associate level certifications to the point of expiration from the date the Edge Associate was last achieved.