- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack (RHCSA-RHOS)
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform.
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack is able to:
- Install and configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Manage users, projects, flavors, and rules.
- Configure and manage images.
- Add compute nodes.
- Manage storage using Swift and Cinder.
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent skills are recommended.
Recommended training for this certification
In preparation to earn a Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack, Red Hat recommends the following:
To achieve certification, students must pass these Exams: