NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Implementation Engineers have the skills and ability to implement and automate NetApp Hybrid Cloud solutions from private and public cloud configurations to monitoring and troubleshooting.
NCHC Implementation Engineer logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Implementation Engineer exam.
Candidates for NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Implementation Engineer certification should have at least 6-12 months of field experience.
- ! or equivalent knowledge
- NS0-402 Practice Test
- Azure Fundamentals
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP Deployment and Management for Azure
- AWS Fundamentals
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP Deployment and Management for AWS
- GCP Fundamentals
- NetApp HCI Installation & Configuration
- Integrating Hybrid Clouds with NetApp Data Fabric
- Using Cloud Insights
- Docker for Beginners
- Fundamentals of Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
- DevOps Materials