Cisco Unified Wireless Training
The demands placed on wireless professionals is continually growing as the wireless technology industry is rapidly expanding. With Cisco Wireless training you will gain the skillset needed to provide anywhere, anytime access to information with the same quality of experience provided by a wired network. A Cisco Wireless certification will prove your ability to configure, support and implement wireless LANs using Cisco equipment.
Why get your Cisco Wireless training and certification from Fast Lane?
- Only major provider with full offerings, including CCIE Wireless training
- Custom course offerings, including Instructor-Led Online and FLEX Classroom
- The best CCNP and CCIE Wireless level instructors who are regular developers of advanced curriculum and contribute to the IEEE working group on Advanced Wireless / 802.11
- Access to extensive and updated racks of Wireless hardware and cutting-edge equipment
- Authorized Wireless training on Cisco, HP and Juniper Wireless Solutions
- A major CWNP Authorized training provider, with unique multi-certification boot camp courses
Register today for our Cisco Wireless training courses, listed below!
- Deploying Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (WCMX)
- Enterprise Network Unified Access Essentials (ENUAE)
- Managing Enterprise Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (NMENPI)
- Managing Unified Access Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2 (WMUAPI)
- Managing Cisco Wireless LANs (Version 1.2) (WMNGI)
- Deploying Basic and Advanced Cisco Wireless LANs Bootcamp (WDBWL-WDAWL)
- Deploying Basic Cisco Wireless LANs (WDBWL)
- Deploying Advanced Cisco Wireless LANs (WDAWL)
- Enterprise Mobility Wireless Networking (EMWN)
- Cisco Unified Wireless Networking v7.2 (CUWN)
- Borderless Network Mobility Overview (BNMO)
- Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine for Wireless Engineers (SWISE)
- Implementing Cisco Bring Your Own Device Solutions (SBYOD)