DevOps Software Deployment
By incorporating real workplace scenarios, labs, and exercises, Fast Lane training courses prepare you for the real-world issues you will face back in a real working environment. With a large catalog covering all areas of DevOps, ITIL, Agile, and Programming you’re able to receive hands-on experience applicable to your specific job or need.
DevOps is an approach to software development leading to more agile deployment and quicker time to market for application services. Collaboration, communication, integration, sharing and automation result in a more efficient, continuous cycle of software development.
Market demand for DevOps skills is growing and DevOps engineers are among the highest paid IT practitioners today. Fast Lane offers training and certification exams for professionals who wish to demonstrate expertise in technologies closely associated with DevOps.
Our Agile training courses are highly interactive and offer a “hands on” learning approach. Participants will be able to hit the ground running to successfully implement agile methodologies within your teams and departments, and ultimately across the organization. Whether your team is new to Agile or trying to scale Agile, Fast Lane has the training courses and coaching solutions that will make a difference.
Gain the expertise of application development and the programming languages commonly used in the software industry. With technology rapidly changing, it’s critical to stay on top of the methods and tools used by today’s IT professionals. Gain the skills to create and write successful programs and web-based applications in Java, Spring, Python, .Net and other top languages and frameworks.
- Certified ScrumMaster Workshop (CSM)
- Agile Coaching Workshop (ACW)
- Agile Boot Camp: An Interactive Introduction to Agile Software Development (ABC)
- Advanced Techniques for Scrum Masters (ATSM)
- Starting a Kanban Team (SKT)
- Agile Requirements Management (ARM)
- Project Management 3.0 - Delivering with the Agile Approach (PMDA)
- Introduction to an Agile and Open Software Architecture (IAOSA)
Red Hat DevOps
- Containerizing Software Applications (DO276)
- Containerizing Software Applications + EX276 (DO277)
- OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280)
- OpenShift Enterprise Administration + EX280 (DO281)
- OpenShift Enterprise Development (DO290)
- Configuration Management with Puppet (DO405)
- Configuration Management with Puppet + EX405 (DO406)
- Automation with Ansible (DO407)
- Cloud Automation with Ansible with Expertise Exam (DO408)