General Terms and Conditions
If, before the end of the first day of the course, you are not satisfied and notify the instructor you wish to withdraw, you will receive a full refund of all course fees paid. All training materials must remain with the instructor at the time of withdrawal. After you have completed a paid course, you are eligible to re-sit the same class within twelve months of your original course date using your same materials on a space available basis. This free re-sit is only valid for Fast Lane delivered courses.
You may register for courses online or by phone.
- Online: Click on the location of the course you wish to take and fill in the online form. You will be contacted for payment details.
- Telephone: Call our representatives at 1-855-778-7246
Questions? Submit an email to our representatives at email@example.com.
Accepted Methods of Payment:
Fast Lane accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs), NetApp Training Units (NTUs), VMware Training Credits (VTCs), Purchase Orders (POs) and Corporate Checks. All necessary payment information is to be received at least 15 calendar days before the start date of class, or upon registration, whichever is later. If you are unable to provide payment information upon registration you will be given a tentative seat in the class but you do risk losing your seat in the course. Under all circumstances you must pay in full before being allowed to attend a class – the successful reservation of a vendor’s vouchers/credits is considered paid in full.
Corporate checks must be received before the start of class.
If you reside outside the US you must pay by credit card.
The registration fee covers course tuition and all course materials. All other fees including parking fees, if any, are not included.
All requests to cancel a registration must be in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to us at 919-882-8036. You may cancel 15 or more calendar days from the start of the class with no penalty. If payment was made and a cancellation request is received within 15 calendar days of the start of the class, you will receive a credit which can be used to reschedule to the same, equal or lesser valued course. You are allowed a total of 2 late cancellations or late reschedules. After a second late cancellation or reschedule, the entire original course fee will be forfeited and an additional course fee will be required for a new registration.
Any credit you might accrue is only valid for one year from the date of the initial cancellation or reschedule.
Fast Lane, or one of its Partners, reserves the right to cancel a course for any reason more than 14 days before the start of the class. Liability is limited to the registration fee only.
Student substitutions are permitted prior to the start of the class. All substitutions must be submitted in writing to email@example.com or faxed to us prior to the start of class.
Failure to attend without prior written notice to the start date of the course will be considered a "no show" and will result in forfeiture of the full course price including NetApp courses paid for with NetApp Training Units. Under these conditions, Fast Lane, at its own discretion may allow you to re-sit another session of the same or lower priced course.
Guaranteed To Run Courses:
Fast Lane has a published list of sessions marked as “Guaranteed to Run” that appear on scheduled course listings as well as denoted throughout the Fast Lane website. Fast Lane reserves the right to remove a session from the “Guaranteed to Run” list if it is currently more than 30 days from the course start date. If one of the classes denoted as "Guaranteed to Run" is still listed on our schedule less than 30 days prior to the start date, the class will not be cancelled. Fast Lane reserves the right however, to change the schedule of a guaranteed class if prevented from delivering the class by causes beyond our control such as but not limited to: labor disputes, civil commotion, war, governmental regulations or controls, casualty, inability to obtain materials or services or Acts of God. If Fast Lane is forced to change the schedule, Fast Lane will reschedule the class to run within a reasonable period of time.
Courses where a promotional discount applies must meet the following conditions at the time of registration as well as any other terms and conditions listed on the Special Offers page of this website in conjunction with the promotional offer.
- Discount does not apply to Partner-Delivered classes.
- Cannot combine CLC, NTU or VTC payment with any discount.
- Discount does not apply to hotel or meal portion of Boot Camps.
- All savings offers are non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other pre-existing or promotional discounts.
- Promotional offers are restricted to availability and offered dates which are listed with each offer on the Special Offers page of this website.
- All purchases are final at the time of registration.
- Payment in full must be received prior to attending the class to receive promotional discount or other special offer as applicable.
- When using a Promo Code for online registrations, the price that appears on the form and on your confirmation letter will NOT reflect the discount for that particular Promo Code. The discount will ONLY appear on your invoice.
- By accepting the terms of the promotion, you acknowledge that it is permissible by your employer/sponsoring organization to do so.
The normal class day begins at 8:30 a.m. and concludes at 4:30 p.m. each day. Some courses may have longer days (e.g.: Boot Camps). These longer hours will be communicated via your confirmation email.