Cloud Computing Services
Fast IT - Accelerating & Automating the Digital Business
If you were unable to confidently answer any of the above questions for yourself or your business, then you’re in the right place.
Fast Lane Consulting understands the key market dynamics and business challenges that are the driving forces behind the industry’s cloud adoption. For example,
- Shift from solutions based on dedicated purpose-built appliances, to solutions enabled by software and services running on multi-purpose COTS gear
- Need for seamless and common user experience across any device at any time whether at home, at work, or on the go
- Need to maintain infrastructure investments, while enabling unique new services with minimal CapEx
- Need to elastically address user demand for additional resources for special events
- Growth of practical revenue-generating services tied to smart and connected devices
- Need to automate and accelerate the rollout of new IT services and solutions
With that in mind, for over a decade Fast Lane Consulting has been partnering with leading technology vendors to empower our mutual customers to maintain their relevance and differentiate themselves in today’s dynamic cloud-enabled environment. As such, Fast Lane has developed a rich portfolio of business and technical training and sales enablement solutions that address all aspects of hybrid IT concepts, methodologies and technologies, as well as related topics including OpenStack, Virtualized DC, DevOps, SDN/NFV, Network Programmability, XaaS models, big data analytics, security, IoT/IoE, etc.
Fast Lane will provide you with the tools and information you need to develop tactical and strategic sales knowledge in order to better position solutions, accelerate sales engagements and improve revenue growth. Learn how to work with cloud solutions from leading cloud vendors and deliver tailored content based on specific customer needs.
Courses & Certifications
Learn about industry-leading technology vendors' solutions from subject matter experts who understand the key drivers that impact business outcomes.