Are You Cloud Ready?
Get your Cloud platform training and Data Center
certification to take advantage of the power, agility,
efficiency, simplicity and cost savings of virtualized
cloud infrastructure and services.
Fast Lane specializes in multi-vendor Cloud Infrastructure
training delivery anywhere in the world!
As an authorized training partner of Cisco, NetApp, and VMware, we get you ready to rise to the challenges of planning and making the most of future-focused cloud solutions. We are uniquely positioned to help you gain the cross‐vendor knowledge and skills you desire. We’ve combined the best sales and technical information from these three leading companies and added the key information developed by our outstanding team of Certified Instructors from around the globe to create a powerful curriculum to help you sell, prepare for and deploy the most important cloud technologies.
- Cisco UCS Director Infrastructure Management (UCSDIR)
- FlexPod for VMware Essentials (FPVE)
- FlexPod for VMware Design and Implementation (FPVI)
- FlexPod Implementation (FPI)
- FlexPod UCS Director Infrastructure Management (FPUCSDIM)
- FlexPod for VMware Administration (FPVA)
- Implementing Enhanced Secure Multi-tenancy Solutions (IESMT)
- Cisco UC on UCS (UCUCS)
- Implementing Virtualization Experience Infrastructure & Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VXI VDI) (VXDI)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFI)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFT)
- Implementing Data Center Application Services (DCASI)
- Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFD)
- Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCD)
- Designing Data Center Application Services (DCASD)
- VMware vCloud: Design Best Practices (Version 1.5) (VCDBP)
- Cloudera Developer Training for Apache Hadoop (CDTAH)
- Architecture and Design of FlexPod Datacenter (ADFPD)
Fast Lane's Multi-vendor Cloud Curriculum
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about our offering - we’ll be delighted to hear from you. You can reach us any time by calling (919) 674-3100 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.