Fast Lane Webinar Series
Fast Lane is always on the lookout for exciting topics to present to our customers. We have tapped leading experts in their field to provide the timely, exciting information you want to know! We are always adding new sessions, so please check back often. If you would like to receive notifications to your email for upcoming sessions, please register for our newsletter.
As always, our webinars are free of charge to attend. Please email us if you have any questions or recommendations for interesting webinar topics.
If you are interested in viewing any webinars you may have missed, please visit our Previously Recorded Webinars page.
Demystifying Cisco TrustSec
Natalie Timms, Presenter
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 @ 1:00 PM EST
Cisco TrustSec replaces traditional network overlay methods with a topology-independent approach to integrated security policy enforcement. Cisco TrustSec addresses several IT challenges faced by businesses today by providing centralized policy distribution and uniform enforcement methods across multiple platforms through the use of Cisco-specific and standards based functionality.
Join industry expert, Natalie Timms, for our one hour Demystifying Cisco TrustSec Webinar where we will cover both technical concepts and practical deployment use cases that explain the advantages of deploying a Cisco TrustSec solution.
- Understanding the Problem Space - Business Justification and Advantages
- Cisco TrustSec Components - Protocols, Features and Devices
- Deploying Cisco TrustSec - Uses case for BYOD and Data Center Segmentation
Natalie Timms is a former program manager with the CCIE certification team at Cisco, before becoming an independent consultant. With more than 20 years experience with computer networking, she has contributed at the IETF standards level and has written many technical papers and is also a Cisco Press author and US patent holder. Natalie has also been an instructor in the Asia Pac region for Wellfleet Communications/Bay Networks and a multiple Cisco Live Distinguished Speaker award winner. Natalie has a CCIE Security Certification and has a BSc in Computer Science and Statistics from Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia.
Fast Lane Special Promotions
Fast Lane Special Offers
Available for a Limited Time Only
Save on Your Costs Today!
Fast Lane Training Packages
Fast Lane 6 and 12 Packs and
packages from 10 to 60 days
Plan for more flexibility, budget better and save on costs
Fast Lane Certification Packages
Fast Lane packages to help you prepare for
and complete your certifications
Book now and SAVE!
Fast Lane works with all government agencies to provide the full range of IT, InfoSec and management skills training which can be customized or delivered in boot-camp format, if needed. We are proud to have trained thousands of Government Information Assurance and IT personnel and look forward to continuing to serve you.
We are currently working with Military and Government facilities nationwide to provide IT Training and Certification Boot camps onsite. If you have more than 6 people to be trained, we will bring the training to you.
Government Training Solutions:
- GSA Schedule 70: Contact us for our full catalog of GSA Pricing
- DoD on-base training: Fast Lane regularly delivers training and certification programs on US bases worldwide. Contact our Government Customer representative for more information!
- Fast Lane's DoD 8570 mandate training
- Fast Lane's Cyber Security Training Portfolio
- Government Payment Options - Our IT and Business Training solutions can be purchased through a variety of procurement options, including:
- GSA Schedule 70, including GSA SmartPay
- NASA SEWP Partnered with a Prime Contractor that is an 8(a) and ANC Small Business
- In addition, Fast Lane partners with a variety of small business 8(a) providers including those owned by a minority, service disabled veteran, HUBzone, and native tribal (Alaskan). Our experienced government team can also assist you in procuring our products and services through Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), Basic Ordering Agreements (BOAs), and Master Ordering Agreements (MOAs).