VMware On Demand Training
On Demand Classroom is a robust self-paced learning solution delivering modular VMware online training increments that, combined together with hands-on practice labs, becomes a powerful alternative to the traditional instructor-led classroom training.
The On Demand Classroom delivery method fulfills course requirements necessary for certification.
- VMware Approved Content
- Recorded VMware Instructor
- View Anywhere, Anytime, Any place with internet access
- Credit Towards VMware Certification (select courses)
- Lab Practice During Class
Access to the course and labs will last for 30 days. The courses are designed so you can stop, rewind, pause, or view content multiple times -- the only exceptions are the Lab exercises, since they build as you go, and the Final Course Assessment.
Available VMware On Demand e-learning Courses:
- VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy and Manage (VSDM)
- VMware vCloud Automation Center: Install, Configure, Manage [v6.0] (VCACICM)
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (VICM)
- VMware vCloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage (Version 5.5) (VCDICM)
- VMware Horizon View 6.0: Install, Configure, Manage (VHVICM)
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale (VOS)
- vRealize Operations Manager: Install, Configure, Manage (V6.0) (VROMICM)
- VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager: Install, Configure, Manage (V5.8) (VSRM)
- VMware Mirage: Install, Configure, Manage (V5.0) (VMICM)
- VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage (V6.0) (NSXICM)