Virtualized Data Center
Fast Lane is the training provider of choice when it comes to virtualized data center solutions. As an authorized training partner of Cisco, NetApp, and VMware, we have combined the best sales and technical information from these three leading companies to create a powerful curriculum to help you sell, implement and support the most important new Data Center technologies.
The FlexPod Platform
Many IT enterprises and service providers are moving towards a shared virtualized infrastructure. The shared infrastructure can provide speed and flexibility in deployments, and reduced costs. FlexPod as a platform addresses these needs and also provides a single platform that can be easily managed and scaled to manage multiple application platforms.
FlexPod takes advantage of the virtualization technology at every level:
- NetApp MultiStore storage virtualization
- Infrastructure Virtualization
- Stateless computing with Cisco UCS
FlexPod is a defined set of hardware and software that creates a shared infrastructure that can be deployed using a self-contained “pod-like” methodology. Several workload applications for FlexPod have been tested and proven using the Cisco Validated Design process.
Virtualized Data Center technologies are the foundation for revolutionizing your IT infrastructure, bringing greater capacity with less resources, and allowing for unprecedented scale. The complex nature of integrating servers and storage with fiber Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) network switching technology is at the heart of virtualized data centers.
Fast Lane specializes in developing and delivering courses at the solution level where multiple vendors’ virtualization technologies are assembled into the infrastructure that enables dynamically allocated storage, computer, and network resources for business applications in the data center.
- UPDATED VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (Version 5.5) (VICM)
- UPDATED VMware vSphere: What´s New (Version 5.5) (VIWN)
- VMware vSphere 5.1: Overview (VVO)
- Cloud Essentials (CLOUD101)
- Virtualization Essentials (VIRT101)
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFI)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFT)
- Implementing Data Center Application Services (DCASI)
- Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V (DCNX1K)
- Managing and Securing the Virtual Network Enterprise (MSVNE)
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 5000 Switches (DCNX5K)
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 7000 Switches (DCNX7K)
- Implementing Nexus 5000 and 7000 Bootcamp (DCNX57K)
- Implementing Cisco MDS (DCMDS)
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about our offering - we’ll be delighted to hear from you. You can reach us any time by calling (919) 674-3100 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.