Virtualized Data Center
Fast Lane is the training provider of choice when it comes to virtualized data center solutions. As the only authorized training partner of Cisco, NetApp, and VMware, we have combined the best sales and technical information from these three leading companies to create a powerful curriculum to help you sell, implement and support the most important new Data Center technologies.
By utilizing and understanding how to manage and implement a virtualized data center, you gain many benefits including using less physical hardware, reducing costs, faster redeployments, easier backups, better disaster-recovery, and easier migration to the cloud.
Our data center training curriculum includes topics such as data center switching, unified computing, cloud management, application networking, storage networking and FlexPod training.
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFI)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFT)
- NEW Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI Mode (DCAC9K)
- Introducing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS Mode (DCINX9K)
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 7000 Switches (DCNX7K)
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 5000 Switches (DCNX5K)
- Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V (DCNX1K)
- Implementing Nexus 5000 and 7000 Bootcamp (DCNX57K)
- Implementing Cisco MDS (DCMDS)
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about our offering - we’ll be delighted to hear from you. You can reach us any time by calling 1-855-778-7246 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.