ACCESS RED HAT TRAINING ON DEMAND
Demand for trained and certified technical professionals is growing. Staying competitive in a global, fast-paced job market requires keeping up-to-date on emerging technologies and ensuring your skills are relevant. The Red Hat Learning Subscription helps you maintain your skills and gain knowledge with fast, easy access to training on the entire portfolio of Red Hat products and technologies.
According to a Red Hat Training student survey, 91% of students who took Red Hat Training say that their IT projects using Red Hat technologies are more likely to succeed after they completed Red Hat Training courses.
The Red Hat Learning Subscription delivers Red Hat Training through a dynamic learning platform. Learn from video classroom courses, e-books, hands-on labs, and more—delivered on demand 24/7 and at your own pace. Training is available worldwide and in nine languages. Meet business and training needs as you build you own learning path. An interactive, intuitive interface helps you track your progress towards your training and certification goals.
Two subscription levels let you choose the training plan that fits your needs.
- Red Hat Learning Subscription Basic gives you access to all of the training you need to understand and use Red Hat products.
- Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard offers a full learning path that includes Red Hat Certification exams. Complete the requirements at your own pace and take the same exams offered to classroom students.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Basic Video
Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard Video
The Red Hat Online Learning Solution:
Individual Red Hat courses are also available as Red Hat Online Learning Solution. Red Hat Online Learning provides you with:
- A 90-day subscription providing unlimited user access to Red Hat Online Learning course content and webinars
- 80-hours of online, hands-on lab access, deployed through Amazon EC2 cloud
- Preparation for the Red Hat Certified System Administration and Red Hat Certified Engineer exams (EX200 and EX300)
- Online course materials created and supported by Red Hat curriculum architects with deep experience as Linux® administrators and instructors
- The same course content as Red Hat’s industry-leading classroom training, optimized for online learning
- A library of webinars and video lectures given by Red Hat curriculum architects, providing the same insight you would find in the classroom (currently only available for RH124R, RH134R, RH254R, JB225R, and JB248R)
- Accessibility— online course material and webinars can be viewed via many mobile devices as well as a laptop or desktop computer
Courses Available as E-learning:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat System Administration I Online (RH124R)
- Red Hat System Administration II Online (RH134R)
- RHCSA Rapid Track Course Online (RH199R)
- Red Hat System Administration III Online (RH254R)
- Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host Online (RH270R)
- RHCE Certification Lab Online (RH299R)
- Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration Online (RH403R)
- Red Hat Server Hardening Online (RH413R)
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning Online (RH442R)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I Online (JB225R)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development II Online(JB325R)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I Online (JB248R)
- Monitoring with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network Online (JB232R)
- Systems Management with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network Online (JB234R)
- SwitchYard Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (JB417R)
- Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Online (JB421R)
- Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Online (JB427R)
- Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Online (JB435R)
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Online (JB437R)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization Development Online (JB450R)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Online (JB453R)
- Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS Online (JB461R)
- Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS Online (JB463R)