- Enabling Digital Business
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services
- Juniper Networks
- Palo Alto
- Red Hat
- Training by Technology
- Analytics / Big Data
- Cloud and OpenStack
- Cyber Security
- Enterprise Mobility
- Internet of Things
- Best Practices
- DevOps Software Deployment
- IT Business Specialist
- Sales Training
- Classroom Training
- FLEX Classroom
- Instructor-Led Online (ILO)
- On-Site Training
Fast Lane offers you the courseware from Cisco, NetApp and Microsoft in digital form as an E-book. To make it easier for you, we have summarized the most important information of the respective manufacturers for you below. For further information about the E-books, please contact us at (919) 674-3100 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the system requirements thoroughly. Once your code is entered, the ekit is considered delivered, even if the document cannot be displayed.
- Cisco Learning Network Space offers students the ability to access Student Kit material in a digital format.
- After a student redeems an access code for their Student Kit material, s/he will be able to view their materials via the Online eReader that can be accessed from their 'My Content' page on Cisco Learning Network Space.
- After redeeming the access code, a student may also view their Student Kit material in any of our eReader apps:
- Cisco eReader for Windows
- Cisco eReader for iPad
- Cisco eReader for Android
System Requirements and Supported Browsers
Cisco Learning Network Space and Online eReader
- Internet connection
- Memory requirement: 4 GB of RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8. (Browsers: Firefox 19+, Chrome 18+, Internet Explorer 10+)
- Mac OS X 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x. (Browsers: Firefox 19+, Chrome 18+, Safari 5.1.7+)
Cisco eReader for Windows
- x86 and x86_64
- Windows 7 (all versions), Windows 8+
- Cisco eReader for Windows is available for download and installation from the 'Download Application' tab on https://learningspace.cisco.com/
- Cisco eReader for Windows supports English content only.
Cisco eReader for iPad
- iPad (3, 4, Air, Air 2, mini, mini 2, mini 3)
- iOS 6.1.3 and above
- Cisco eReader for iPad is available from the iTunes App Store.
- Cisco eReader for iPad supports English and Chinese content.
Cisco eReader for Android
- Nexus 7, Nexus 10
- Android 4.x (4.2 and above), Android 5.1.1
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor, 2 GB RAM
- Cisco eReader for Android is available from Google Play
- Cisco eReader for Android supports English and Chinese content.
- The Student Guide can be accessed from Cisco Learning Network Space.
- Log in and click the Download Free Online Courses tab. Then click Cisco Learning Network Space Reader User Guide.
- Doing so will add the Reader User Guide to "My Content."
- Launch the Reader User Guide from "My Content" to display its content.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Redeeming Access Codes and Displaying Content
- Cisco Learning Network Space[/link] using your CCO ID.
- Click the My Content tab in the top right.
- Copy the access code that was provided via email or another medium and paste it into the box on the right pane under "Redeem your access code here:"
- The redeemed content is populated in the main left pane under "My Content."
- Click the desired title in the "My Content" list to launch the eReader.
- For the eReader's functionalities, please refer to the above sections "Recording of System Features" and "Student Guide."
Is there anything that I should do before logging in to Cisco Learning Network Space for the first time or before redeeming an access code?
If you registered your CCO ID a while ago, ensure that the email address associated with your CCO ID is up to date. This will allow us to reach you in case you have any inquiries or need help from our Support Team. Log in to Cisco.com, click Account and then click Profile Manager. Once in the Cisco.com Profile Manager, you can update the Email field with your current email address.
How much can I print?
You can print up to 10 pages in each guide within a course. Please note that every time you click the Print button in the book, this counts as one page printed, whether or not you click OK in the Print dialog. Please also be aware that this digital version is designed for online use, not for printing. If you prefer a hard copy student kit, please contact your learning partner to order the printed version for you.
Can I copy part of the course document to the clipboard?
No, digital rights management (DRM) does not allow the copying of course content to the clipboard.
Can I copy my page notes or highlight comments to the clipboard?
Yes, your annotations belong to you, so you may copy them to the clipboard. To copy your highlight comments, go to the edit box for each comment and copy from there. There are several ways to copy your page notes: Go to the edit box for each page note and copy from there, click Export to export them all at once, or click Print Notes to print them all at once.
Can I download content and study offline?
- Cisco eReader for Windows and for iPad are available for offline study.
- To download Cisco eReader for Windows, log in to Cisco Learning Network Space, click Download Application, then click Get the Application, and follow the installation instructions. Cisco eReader for iPad is available for download from the iTunes App Store.
- Cisco eReader for Android is available for download from Google Play.
Fast Lane offers digital ebook courseware for NetApp to make it more convenient for you to study the way you see most fit. Please see directions below on how to access your NetApp ebook courseware.
Digital Course Access Steps
Step 1: Registering Your eVantage Account
- Click here to register your account on the VitalSource website.
- Complete the registration form and click the Register button.
Step 2: Accessing the VitalSource Bookshelf Application (Three platforms options)
- Desktop - Click here for the recommended platform. This platform requires you to download the VitalSource Bookshelf application to your computer.
- Online - Click here to access your content directly through the VitalSource online viewer.
- Apple Mobile Device - Click here to download the application from the iTunes App Store.
Step 3: Redeeming Your License Code
- Launch your preferred Bookshelf platform.
- Enter your email address and password, which you created when you registered.
- Click Account on the menu bar, then Redeem Code.
The course materials for MOC-classes (Microsoft Official Curriculum) will be provided as digial eKit. The student will receive a separate email with the activation code and further information on how to redeem the code 7 days before the start of class.
Digital Course Access Steps
1. Access the skillpipe reader
To access the skillpipe reader, please click here.
2. Registration and login
If you are new to the skillpipe reader, please click on the ‘registration’ link and setup your account. If you already have an account with us, please login with your user credentials.
3. Redeem your digital courseware
Click on the “+ Add book” button and enter your redemption code.
4. End User License Agreement
The courseware is licensed, not sold, and is governed by the License Agreement (“License Agreement”) accompanying the courseware. You will be asked to either accept or not accept the terms of the License Agreement. You must accept the License Agreement before you can access or use the courseware.