ITIL Training & Certification
Fast Lane offers the complete set of ITIL courses that can be delivered on-site of as part of our Public Calendar, with many of the courses on the Public Calendar guaranteed to run. These courses will best enable you and your organization to implement IT Service Management Best Practices within your company. As a Fast Lane customer, you understand the crucial nature of coupling advanced technology purchases with appropriate training in order to maximize your return on investment. ITIL Best Practices are quick becoming the most valid way of managing your IT Services in order to assure these objectives.
Fast Lane provides the complete spectrum of ITIL courses, and delivers them in a range of Modalities:
- ELearning Training (ELT) features Self-Paced training modules, assessments and resources all available immediately and on-demand via our Fast Lane Community Site Learning Portal
- Instructor Led Training (ILT) happens both at our world-class facilities worldwide, as well as onsite at your facilities.
- Instructor-Led Online (ILO) training extends the classroom to where ever you are using online web conferencing technologies.
- Blended Learning Training provides a time and cost effective means of tackling the topics, combining both self-paced (ELT) and instructor-led (ILO and ILT) approaches.
Why Fast Lane for ITIL Training and Certification?
- Exam Pass Guarantee: Most of our ITIL programs come with an exam pass guarantee—if for whatever reason you do not pass, we provide you with one free re-take.
- A Reliable Schedule: Fast Lane’s extensive partner network enables us to provide an unprecedentedly low cancellation rate, so that your ITIL adoption can continue on schedule.
- Cost-effective bundles: Save 10% for bundling 2 courses, and 15% for 3 or more. Or save a ton on the ITIL Expert track!
- Blended Learning programs to meet any schedule: By Mixing Self-paced and Instructor-led approaches, achieve skills and certifications in less time.
Want to see the big picture about ITIL Training and Certifications? Click here for our ITIL Certification Roadmap.
If you have any questions regarding ITIL training, please contact us at 1-855-77 TRAIN or through our contact us form.
- Blended ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecyle Course (MALCBL)
- ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis Capability Course (OSABL)
- Blended ITIL® Planning, Protection, and Optimization Capability Course (PPOBL)
- Blended ITIL® Release, Control, and Validation Capability Course (RCVBL)
- Blended ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements Capability Course (SOABL)
- Blended ITIL® Service Design Lifecycle Course (SDBL)
- Blended ITIL® Service Operation Lifecycle Course (SOBL)
- Blended ITIL® Service Strategy Lifecycle Course (SSBL)
- Blended ITIL® Service Transition Lifecycle Course (STBL)
- Blended ITIL® CSI Lifecycle Course (CSIBL)
- ITIL Expert Program: Blended Capabilities Track (EXCAP)
- ITIL Expert Program: Blended Lifecycle Track (EXLIFE)
- ITIL® Foundation (ITILF)
- ITIL® Service Manager Bridge Course (SMB)
- ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis Capability Course (OSAC)
- ITIL® Planning, Protection, and Optimization Capability Course (PPO)
- ITIL® Release, Control, and Validation Capability Course (RCV)
- ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements Capability Course (SOA)
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
- ITIL® Service Design Lifecycle Course (SD)
- ITIL® Service Operation Lifecycle Course (SO)
- ITIL® Service Strategy Lifecycle Course (SS)
- ITIL® Service Transition Lifecycle Course (ST)
- ITIL® CSI Lifecycle Course (CSI)
- ITIL® Awareness Course (ITILA)