- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
Deploying Containerized Applications Technical Overview
In this series of short lectures and in-depth demonstrations, you will learn about the concepts of containerization—and see it in action. Learn about containerizing applications and services, testing them using Docker, and deploying them on a Kubernetes cluster using Red Hat OpenShift. You will also learn how to build and deploy an application from source code using the Source-to-Image facility of OpenShift.
Deploying Containerized Applications Technical Overview (DO080) is a series of on-demand, online videos that introduces you to Linux® containers and container orchestration technology using Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
Who should attend
Anyone interested in learning the value of container technology, containerizing applications, and deploying them at scale on a Kubernetes cluster.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Follow On Courses
Introduction to containers
- Video 1. Course introduction: overview of deploying containerized applications
- Video 2. Overview of container architecture
- Video 3. Overview of Docker architecture
- Video 4. Overview Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift architecture
Deploying containerized applications (with demonstrations)
- Video 5. Provisioning a database server
- Video 6. Building custom container images with Dockerfile
- Video 7. Creating basic Kubernetes resources
- Video 8. Creating applications with the source-to-image (S2I) facility
- Video 9. Creating routes
- Video 10. Creating applications with Red Hat OpenShift web console