This course is a free web-based training offering by NetApp. If you would like access to this free course, please click here. Once we have received your request, a Fast Lane account manager will reach out to you with the access code and instructions to begin your free training.
This 5 hour web-based course describes the features and benefits of the NetApp® ONTAP® 9 data management software. The course enables you to explain the architecture and functionality of an ONTAP cluster. Also, the course introduces basic administration, configuration and management of an ONTAP cluster. The ONTAP Cluster Fundamentals course was written for cluster administrators of any experience level. A pre-assessment is provided to determine your knowledge of ONTAP. When you complete the pre-assessment, the results recommended the modules that you should focus on. The course also includes a final assessment.
A basic knowledge of storage networking
- Create and configure a cluster
- Monitor and manage a cluster
- Explain the networks, ports, IPspaces, broadcast domains, subnets, and network interfaces that clusters use
- Create and manage storage virtual machines
- Describe the tools and features that are used to identify and resolve cluster issues