Introduction to NetApp Products (NA-INPWBT) is a free web-based training offered by NetApp. If you would like access to this free course, please click here. Once we have received your request, a Fast Lane account manager will reach out to you with the access code and instructions to begin your free training.
In this course, you learn about the key NetApp® products and solutions and how they provide the foundation for shared IT infrastructures, dedicated application storage, and web-scale object storage. Products and solutions that are discussed in this course include NetApp FAS hardware and the NetApp Data ONTAP® operating system NetApp E-Series storage systems, and the flash portfolio. After this course, you should be able to understand the unique value of NetApp solutions.
- Explain how NetApp technologies provide the foundation for shared IT infrastructures
- Describe the features and underlying technology of the Data ONTAP operating system and why it is the foundation for the NetApp Unified Storage Architecture
- Describe the technologies, features, and benefits of NetApp efficient IT solutions and storage efficiency technologies
- Describe the components, features, and benefits of the OnCommand family of products
- Identity the components, features, uses, and benefits of NetApp Syncsort Integrated Backup solutions