- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
This course is a free web-based training offering by NetApp. If you would like access to this free course, please click here. Once we have received your request, a Fast Lane account manager will reach out to you with the access code and instructions to begin your free training.
This web-based course describes the features and benefits of the NetApp Element software. The course enables you to explain the architecture and functionality that you can use to simplify and automate data management at scale. Also, the course introduces the basic administration and configuration of Element software.
The Element Fundamentals course is for storage administrators of any experience level.
Who should attend
NetApp employees, partners and customers
- Describe the components that make up an Element cluster
- List the steps to set up the cluster
- Describe how to manage the cluster and data storage resources
- Describe the Element data protection features
- Describe how the maintain the cluster