- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
- Project Management
Cloud Volumes ONTAP Fundamentals
This course describes the features and benefits of the NetApp® Cloud Volumes ONTAP® system. The course enables you to explain the architecture and functionality of cloud-based NetApp ONTAP storage. You also learn how to use NetApp Cloud Manager for basic administration, configuration, and management of the Cloud Volumes ONTAP system.
This course is designed for storage administrators of any experience level.
A basic knowledge of ONTAP 9 software, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform is recommended.
- Describe the components of a Cloud Volumes ONTAP system
- List the deployment topologies and options
- Identify the various management methods and interfaces
- Describe how data is managed in the Cloud Volumes ONTAP system